Sunday, September 26, 2010

mixed emotions

So today was my last Sunday at VBC for a while. I am filled with mixed emotions. I am so excited to be stepping out into something new and can not wait to see what God has in store for me. I really can not begin to even guess. But saying goodbye, even for a while is never easy. It makes me sad to think of the sunday morning set ups I will miss. All the new families that are beginning to come that I wont really get to know, small groups I shall miss being a part of, and friends I wont get to see each week and share in what is going on in our lives. Yes, I know we will have email, but I also know from experience that it is never quite the same. So that is where I am today...happy and sad, excited and maybe a little nervous, and completely and totally overwelmed at how God has provided so far...only 5 more days stateside!

No comments:

Post a Comment