Monday, October 4, 2010

October 1st

Hello all,
It is Friday night when I am writing this, not sure when it will get
sent. I am sitting at the airport in DC waiting to get on a plane and
fly off into a new season of life. I can not believe the favor God
has shown in just getting me this far. I had a wonderful drive up today
with all the Utopia girls. They decided to come with me and send me
off as a family. I will miss them so much and wish I were taking them
all with me along with Duke. Checking in went so much better than I
could have asked for. Not only did the wonderful woman behind the
counter allow me to move things from bag to bag to avoid being charged
for overweight bags, she put them all directly on the conyeyor and
let me skip dragging my six bags by myself over to TSA. ( the girls were
gone by this time) So then I breezed right though security and was at
my gate with plenty of time to spare. my only complaint at this point
is internet is not free here at Dulles like it is in Charlotte. Pretty
small gripe list. so I hope to send this when I get to London.
On another note, I found out yesterday that all of my prayer cards
that I gave out have a typo on the address that needs correction. So
far they have got though anyway but it needs to be corrected in the
future. The correct address to mail donations is :
1124 Stratford drive.
Everything else is the same. Don't ask me how that happened...all I can
do is blame the enemy and perhaps a really busy multi-tasker who did
not verify all her infor enough. So any of you who have one of my
cards hanging on your fridge or somewhere else need to correct that on
the back. Well, bye for now, thanks for your prayers,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment