Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Home away from home

So just a few shots courtesy of the Mercy ships photographer. This is my temporary home away from home. Along with the ship, you can see the dock where I walk on some evenings to get my steps in. You can also see the pool in the second shot where I try to get exercise a couple of days a week. It is small but nice, cool and  a lot of fun when the ship is rocking! It is like having a mini wave pool. The 3rd shot is an aerial view. You can see the small secure area of the port we aloud to walk in. We are not aloud to walk outside this area. Most evenings some kind of activity is happening. sometimes football(soccer), sometimes it is volleyball and it is also where we had the dance party I wrote about before. It is amazing how much it can feel like home.











No comments:

Post a Comment