Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Today was a good day

So my work day ended on a high note today. I was just leaving for the day and stopped by the B ward on my way out to drop something off. They were just bringing a patient back from the OR. I got to help move the patient from the stretcher to his bed. The good news is....that is was Ulrich. The young man who's picture was in my last blog. Both of his legs have now been operated on and I am very happy to report they are both straight as arrows. I do not have a photo right now but hope to in the days or weeks to come. What an incredibly brave young man. He is so stoic. He has a long road ahead filled with physical therapy and learning to walk. PLEASE continue to lift him in pray. Pray that he will know the love, mercy and sacrifice of the God who sent a ship half way around the world to meet his need.
Thanks for the prayers to date.
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment