Saturday, November 18, 2017

Medical supply team

So one of my coworkers, Colleen Conley wrote a blog yesterday about the Medical supply team. She had taken some photos through out the week. I thought I would share them with you. I work with a great team. We have had a long 2 weeks of transition but the project is nearly done. Not pictured with us are four amazing people, Craig, Becky Walter and Jennifer, who helped do the majority of the work for our computer transition. We are all tired and weary but in the end the patients and the hospital should be served better so it will all be worth it .Pictured below are some of the areas we work in, a few of the many pallets that have come recently, and the men I work with daily. From Left to right in the top right corner is Eric, who is quickly becoming like a son to me, Jackson one of our newest friends from Cameroon, Franco our team leader and myself. May the Lord continue to strengthen and empower each of us to work hard so the name of Jesus can be lifted high and hope and healing can be shared with many in His name.
(photos by Colleen Conley)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it thru the transition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite there yet but working on it. Continued prayer would be most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete