Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tired
















So it is late and I am tired, so I wont write much. But I wanted to post a few pics so you can see some of the faces that you have been praying for. God has several of them through dark valleys, and we are trusting the rest to him to do so yet. Thank you for your continued prayers and support as I labor through this calling and this season. These babies are so precious and I so desire for each one to live so that they may have the opportunity to come to know my Lord and Savior. In the end that is all that truly matters. You can probably figure out who is a current resident and who has gone already, but the one with the two fancy teeth is Jeremiah, current. The big eyes and dazzling white smile is Harriet, currently recovering from severe pneumonia. The finger chewer is my special little Mazafalu. He has been her almost as long as me. He arrived the week after I did. I LOVE this baby and got to watch him leave for home yesterday fat and happy and healthy! Praise the Lord! The bouncy sisters are not really sisters but both wanted to be the cutest baby in the bouncer. Carol on the left and Maria on the right have both gone home in the last month and are doing well. And last but certainly not least is my sweet little boy Waiswa driving in his cardboard motorcar! He loved it and had so much fun. This is the one who stole my heart most of all. He went home a few weeks ago which was hard for both of us, but a joyful thing since he had been so sick when he came. Thanks again for all your prayers! God is so Faithful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment