Saturday, January 8, 2011

Andrew

Below is the what Renee posted on her blog. I really dont have words. So with her permission I am sharing her post here.


FRIDAY, JANUARY 7, 2011

“I want my Mom”. Those were the last words that came out of Andrew’s month right before he met Jesus...
At approximately 4 years old, Andrew was left on his Grandmother’s doorstep. Abandoned and starving to death. With little hope of a recovery they made their way to our house; seeking refuge and healing. Though, the kind of healing that we all desired to take place was not achievable here on this earth.


On Wednesday, after being with us for 3 days, Andrew passed away. Trying to breathe life back into a 7 kilo baby is an experience I never want to repeat…ever.


Still today, I do not believe it was an accident that Andrew ended up on my porch… Just like Nabakoza, God had a plan. He still does! Even though I don’t know what it is, I will choose to say “Blessed be the name of the Lord.” When He gives, and when He takes away. I will praise. I will pray. I will follow. I will love. For that is what I am called to do...

If the photos dont come through you can see them on Renee's blog at
www.servinghischildreninuganda.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment