Sunday, March 5, 2017

A new season March 2017

So I am stepping in to a new season. I have agreed to go back to Africa and serve with Mercy Ships for a few months.
As the saying goes, My feet have left the ledge and God will either catch me or give me wings to fly.
I just a few day, T-minus 13 and counting I will leave the states once again and see what new lessons in life God has for me. I am very excited to be going, but as is usually the case I have a few butterflys and concerns.
Will my mom be okay? Will I find a job when I get back. Will anyone really understand? Will I be lonely? The usual one of money concerns the Lord has already taken care of. Support has be coming , in the most unexpected ways. Including my airline ticket being picked up. That really blew my doors off. The amount of support I am getting from those around me has been further confirmation to me that I am walking in the right direction. Help me lord to continue to walk by faith and not by sight. Several people think I am never coming back. Time will tell, only the Lord knows for now.
To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment