Friday, March 24, 2017

Big trouble

So the food here is amazing and I could be in really big trouble. I have been doing really well on my weight loss since the beginning of the year and I had hopes of that continuing here in Benin. Well, every time a meal is served-there is a giant array of temptation available. The food is so good and smells wonderful the second you walk in to the mess hall. I may have over indulged the first few days but am trying to reel it back in now. I had a very sensible breakfast this morning.

some of the meals have included pancakes with fresh berry sauce. Caribbean pork with an amazing pineapple sauce. an offering of rice at every meal. eggs and fresh fruit for breakfast. Waffles were being served this morning at break time. Oh and lets not forget that we have a Starbucks on board. I can get an amazingly yummy vanilla latte filled with lots of calories for only a dollar. So, pray for me to have discipline. I really can not believe how spoiled I am .
God is good and I am thankful to know he is taking such good care of this crew.




No comments:

Post a Comment