Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a few pics
















Just a few pics so you can see how spoiled I am. This is where I am living. I have been enjoying my day off today just sitting around, listening to podcasts, music and chatting online. It has been a good day and I am feeling very refreshed. That is probably a really good thing as tomorrow it is back to work. We received three new kids last night, added to the 7 we already had, which means tomorrow promises to be a busy day. So..anyway the pics. My front door which makes me feel a little safer at night. I know mom would like it. My living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom. Yes, there is no doubt I am spoiled rotten. In the days to come I will be sharing this place with other Serving His Children volunteers, but for today and the near future, it is all mine. Oh ya, can you believe I even have a coffee pot! God does care about the little things. The best thing about this place is how the sun comes streaming in all day long. It wakes me first thing in the morning and stays all day. ( on the days I am here) I just love it! wish you all could come and stay in the guest room. Right now there are three of them! Just saying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment