Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Take My Life (And Let It Be) Chris Tomlin [Lyrics]

It is so easy to get caught up in being busy. The thing I love about a day off is it allows me the luxury or the gift, depending on how you look at it, of slowing down and refocusing my heart, my mind and my soul on where it should be. God is the reason for it all. It is he alone that is worthy of our praise, our sacrifices and ultimately every aspect of our lives. I fall short of this goal every day, those I live and work with can testify to that. However, the fact that I fail only proves his worthiness that much more. His mercies are new each day, and he picks me up and offers me a new day, to lay my life down, and live for him. That truly is my desire. In all I do, say, and wish for, may the name of Jesus Christ be lifted high. May His light shine in the dark places, and His word be boldly proclaimed! He alone is worth is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment